Become the most experienced WhatsApp sticker creator. We tell you how to remove the white background from your friends’ photos.
Since the arrival of stickers and animated stickers to WhatsApp, countless applications have emerged that allow you to create your stickers from common photos that you have on your cell phone. However, few of them allow you to create stickers without the famous white background that reduces creativity to your creations.
Today we present an alternative so that you can create stickers of your friends without a white background and share them through WhatsApp. They are a series of steps that you will have to follow to the letter so that, over time, you will become the most experienced sticker creator. Take note!
How to create WhatsApp Stickers without a white background?
1. Download to your phone, either Android or iOS, the photo or image that you want to turn into a sticker.
2. Enter the Remove Image Background website; it is completely free, safe and easy to use.
3. Now, click on the ‘Upload Image’ button and upload the photo you want to erase the white background.
4. Wait a few seconds for the page to do its job, and then you can download the image in PNG format with a transparent background.
5. Now, go to Google Play or App Store and download the app called ‘Sticker Studio’, to which you must grant certain permissions for it to work properly.
6. Once installed on your phone, open the application and click on the plus icon ‘+’.
7. A list of options will appear; choose the one that says ‘Select photo’.
8. Finally, select the image without a background that you downloaded earlier, turn it into a sticker and voila.
The procedure is much simpler than it seems, and you will be able to do it automatically over time.
How to activate the button to create stickers from WhatsApp Web?
The good news is that, although it is necessary to remove the white background from some images to convert them into stickers, WhatsApp Web is constantly updating and has enabled its tool to create stickers from the platform.
1. Check that you do not have any pending WhatsApp update from Google Play or App Store.
2. Now, open WhatsApp Web from your computer and click on the icon with three dots located in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the option that says ‘Close session’.
4. Re-scan the QR code to link your account and thus receive the latest app updates.
5. Done! Now you can create stickers from the new button located in the option ‘Attach file’ with the clip icon.
Create the funniest stickers for WhatsApp from the comfort of the web version and tell us, did you already know the trick to remove the white background from your favourite photos?