What is the Battery mAh of iPhone? Know the battery capacity of your iPhone with this curious and interesting list.
And while there are tricks to save your iPhone battery, it can be beneficial or interesting to learn more about this important element.
To deepen and better understand the subject, the list mentions the mAh, which is the value used to indicate battery capacity and the watt hours which are work what the device does or consumes over a period of time.
Now that we have this clear information, it’s time to see the list of the evolution of the battery in all iPhones in Apple’s history.
What is the Battery mAh of iPhone?
- iPhone 13 Pro Max battery mAh capacity: 4352 mAh – 16.75 watt-hours
- iPhone 13 Pro mAh battery capacity: 3095 mAh – 11.97 watt-hours
- iPhone 13 battery capacity in mAh: 3227 mAh – 12.41-watt hours
- mAh capacity of the iPhone 13 mini battery: 2406 mAh – 9.57-watt hours
- Battery iPhone SE 3rd Generation Capacity mAh: 2018 mAh – 7.82 watt-hours
- iPhone 12 Pro Max battery mAh capacity: 3687 mAh – 14.13 watt-hours
- iPhone 12 Pro mAh battery capacity: 2815 mAh – 10.78 watt-hours
- iPhone 12 battery capacity in mAh: 2815 mAh – 10.78 watt hours
- mAh capacity of the iPhone 12 mini battery: 2227 mAh – 8.57 watt hours
- iPhone SE 2 battery mAh capacity: 1821 mAh – 6.96 watt-hours
- iPhone 11 Pro Max battery mAh capacity: 3969 mAh – 15.04 watt-hours
- iPhone 11 Pro mAh battery capacity: 3046 mAh – 11.67 watt-hours
- iPhone 11 battery capacity in mAh: 3110 mAh – 11.91 watt hours
- iPhone XR mAh battery capacity: 2942 mAh – 11.24 watt hours
- Battery capacity mAh of iPhone XS Max: 3174 mAh – 12.08 watt hours
- iPhone XS mAh battery capacity: 2658 mAh – 10.13 watt-hours
- iPhone X battery mAh capacity: 2716 mAh – 10.35 watt hours
- iPhone 8 Plus mAh battery capacity: 2691 mAh – 10.28 watt hours
- iPhone 8 battery mAh capacity: 1821 mAh – 6.96 watt hours
- iPhone 7 Plus mAh battery capacity: 2900 mAh – 11.10 watt hours
- iPhone 7 battery capacity in mAh: 1960 mAh – 7.45 watt hours
- iPhone SE mAh battery capacity: 1624 mAh – 6.21 watt-hours
- Battery iPhone 6S Plus Capacity mAh: 2750 mAh – 10.45 watt hours
- iPhone 6S battery mAh capacity: 1715 mAh – 6.55 watt hours
- iPhone 6 Plus mAh battery capacity: 2915 mAh – 11.1 watt hours
- iPhone 6 battery mAh capacity: 1810 mAh – 6.91 watt hours
- iPhone 5S battery mAh capacity: 1560 mAh – 5.92 watt-hours
- Battery iPhone 5C Capacity mAh: 1510 mAh – 5.73 watt hours
- iPhone 5 battery mAh capacity: 1440 mAh – 5.45 watt hours
- iPhone 4S battery mAh capacity: 1432 mAh – 5.3 watt hours
- iPhone 4 battery mAh capacity: 1420 mAh – 5.25 watt hours
- Battery iPhone 3GS Capacity mAh: 1219 mAh – 4.51 watt hours
- Battery iPhone 3G Capacity mAh: 1150 mAh – 4.12 watt hours
- Original iPhone mAh battery capacity: 1400 mAh – 5.18 watt hours
Now that you know this interesting fact, you will be able to realize its interest of Apple in offering its users improved batteries for their phones, a detail that has always been criticized.
also exists another list which offers us information about the RAM that each iPhone model has. And while you might already be surprised, it doesn’t hurt to keep learning about Apple details that many of us don’t know about.
What do you think of the evolution of the iPhone battery? Do you think that Apple is not paying attention to this component or that it should improve it further?
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.