Join this trend and share your 2021 trailer on an Instagram reel with these simple steps. We will tell you how to do it.
A few weeks before the end of 2021, the trend in social networks to remember the most important moments that we live during the year is still active. In recent weeks we have seen that various platforms have provided us with formats to share with our followers the songs we listen to the most, the games we have so much fun with and our most successful publications. We will show you how to make your 2021 trailer on an Instagram reel to keep you sharing and remembering this year.
Step by Step to Create Your Video summary on an Instagram reel
Since the beginning of the summer, a trend emerged for Instagram reels in which many users shared the best moments of their vacations. Now, this format is back to recalling the best moments of 2021.
Creating the 2021 trailer on an Instagram reel is very simple, and there are many ways to do it.
- The first step is to create an Instagram reel. To do this, click on the video camera icon and then select ‘Camera’.
- Press and hold the video camera icon for 15 seconds.
- Select the forty photographs with which you can summarize your 2021. Each time you choose an image, Instagram will allow you to choose the length of time it will appear in your video.
- Shorten the time for each photo to 1.37 seconds and click ‘Add’.
- After repeating that step on your forty photos, click ‘Preview’ to see what your 2021 trailer would finally look like.
- Finally, go back to the video you are editing and select ‘Audio’. There choose the song you want as the background for your Instagram reel.
- Share it with your followers by clicking ‘Next’! You can write a nice description at the end, tag people and add location.
Other ways to create your 2021 trailer on Instagram
This format has become very popular due to the dynamism with which the photographs pass. However, other users have shared their summary of 2021 by choosing a longer duration in their photos or adding the name of the months in each of them.
The tools that Instagram offers you to create reels allow you to let your imagination fly and share inspirational or funny videos with the summary of your year. What has been the trailer on Instagram that you liked the most?