Unlock iPhone Secret Emoji Keyboard: No one knows about this secret emoji keyboard, so you can unlock it on your iPhone.
The emojis originated in japan, and that is precisely why this secret emoji keyboard is hidden inside the iPhone Japanese keyboard. And since we can have several keyboards configured at the same time, you can easily enjoy these emoticons from your device.
The Secret Emoji Keyboard
On this keyboard, we have dozens of emoticons created with symbols that you can use in your social media posts or messages. They are composed of symbols and characters from the keyboard, but you can put them directly without having to think too much or copy and paste them. That’s what you should do.
1. Add a Japanese Keyboard
These emoticons are part of the iPhone Japanese keyboard, slightly different from ours. Therefore, the first thing we have to do is add it to our iPhone to be able to use it:
- Go to iPhone Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Now tap Keyboards and Add New Keyboard.
- Select Japanese, press Kana and OK.
now you have configured the Japanese keyboard on your iPhone and you can start using these special smileys from any app you can think of.
2. How to use these new emoticons?
The next step to know is how to access these emoticons from the keyboard of your iPhone and be able to use them in any text box of any application. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Enter any conversation.
- Tap and hold the balloon that appears in the lower left.
- Select the Japanese keyboard.
- Click on the white icon at the bottom left.
- Tap the arrow that appears in the upper right part of the keyboard.
- Select one of the emoticons that appear.
- To return to the normal keyboard, tap the globe again.
You now have at your disposal dozens of very original and different emoticons thanks to this “secret” emoticons keyboard available on the Japanese keyboard. You can be much more original since everyone knows the emojis but very few of these emoticons you can surprise your acquaintances.