How to Zoom on Snapchat? what you need to know
- To zoom in when taking a photo, use two fingers to swipe apart, then take the photo.
- During a video, after you press and hold the camera button to record, you can slide one finger up to zoom in and out.
This article includes instructions on how to zoom in on Snapchat and how you can use this feature, including while taking photos and videos, and when drawing on Snapchat.
How to Zoom on Snapchat while Taking a Photo?
To zoom while taking a photo on Snapchat, you’ll need to use both hands and then take the photo.
- Make sure you’re on the camera screen on Snapchat.
- Using two fingers, place them where you want to zoom, and then slide them to do it.
- Press the camera button to take your zoomed photo.
- To zoom back in, use two fingers to pinch the screen the amount you want to zoom out.
How to Zoom on Snapchat While taking a Video?
Zoom in for a video on Snapchat is too easy. You can do it using only one hand while recording to make your video smooth.
- Make sure you’re on the Snapchat camera screen.
- Record a video by holding pressed the record button.
- With the finger you have held down, you can slide it up to zoom in and down to zoom out again.
An alternative way to zoom during a video:
There is another way to zoom in while capturing video.
- After holding down the camera button to record a video, swipe left to lock video mode. You should see a lock icon appear and your timer will turn yellow.
- Now, you can use two fingers on your screen and swipe to zoom in and pinch the screen to zoom out.
How to Zoom on Snapchat While Drawing?
If you are drawing on one of your photos or videos and want to get real detail, zooming in on your artwork can help you with this. However, using the typical method of zooming in and out while drawing just makes your pencil bigger or smaller. So here’s how to get closer while you draw on iOS.
- First, go to your Settings app.
- Click on Accessibility.
- Click on Zoom.
- On top, Activate the Zoom option.
- Opens Snapchat and takes the photo or video you want.
- While you draw, you should be able to double-tap with three fingers on the screen to zoom in or out.
- To move the zoom around the screen to the exact area you want, press and hold three fingers on the screen and move them.
How to Zoom on Snapchat?
There are many ways to zoom on Snapchat. If you’re taking a photo, you can easily crop out the parts you don’t want within the frame.
If you’re recording video, zooming can add some emphasis to whatever action you’re recording or what you’re saying. Many also use it to add some comedic effect.
All in all, zoom is a useful feature and is easily applicable to any photo or video you might take.