How to Transfer Photos from Mobile to Computer? When we talked about how to have more space on the mobile, we said that a very good way to do it is to transfer the multimedia to the computer. But not everyone knows how to do it. And since at Maxmovil we like to make your job easier, in this article we will explain how to transfer photos from your mobile to your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from Mobile to Computer on Android
Doing this process with Android is much easier than with an iPhone. The only thing to do is:
- Connect the mobile to the computer via the USB cable.
- On PC, select the option Open the folder to view the files.
- Open the folder where the photos or videos you want to move are located.
- Copy and paste the files into the desired folder on your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer?
This task with the iPhone is much more expensive. There are different ways to do this, but the simplest is:
- Connect the device to the PC using the Lightning cable.
- Open crew and search for the device “iPhone” or “iPhone of (and your name)”.
- Enter the DCIM folder, where you will find more.
- If once in the DCIM folder nothing appears, try putting * in its search engine and press enter.
- Copy and paste the files you want to another folder on your PC.
Other easy options to transfer photos from mobile to computer
We know that sometimes the previous steps, although they are easy, are heavy or we want to do without the cable. In this case, there are other options that will allow you to easily transfer photos from your mobile to your computer.
Send the photos to yourself with Gmail or Drive
Gmail lets you send multiple attachments in the same message. However, cannot exceed 25 MBwhich gives you about 30 mid-weight images.
Also, if you go over the weight, Gmail will automatically add a link to Google Drive instead of attaching it. But in this case, we recommend you directly, upload as many as you want to Google Drive, then download them to your computer. Clever!
Send photos with Wetransfer
Wetransfer is an online program that in its free version allows you to send files up to 2 GB, which is not bad at all and you can send yourself a lot of photos at once. Plus, you don’t even need to register!
To use Wetransfer, you just need to access wetransfer.com and this window will appear:
There, you just have to select “Add your files” to select the photos you want to transfer to your computer and fill in the fields it asks you: Send an email to (yours, in this case), your email (to identify you if you send it to someone else) and the message (optional).
You press send and… Ready!
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.