We give you a simple guide to learn how to send WhatsApp messages to numbers that you do not have saved.
Has it happened to you that you want to send a WhatsApp, but you don’t have the contact saved? One of the main advantages of this application is that many tricks allow you to achieve what you want. Even if it is not among your contacts, communication with anyone is no exception. How to do it? We tell you.
To communicate with someone who is not on your contact list, there is a great trick, and all you need to do is the following:
How to send a WhatsApp to contacts that you do not have saved?
The WhatsApp application allows you to send messages to numbers not among your contacts by creating a link with the desired number.
How to create a web link with the desired number?
MacroDroid provides a shortcut that can work around this process for this very practical trick. MacroDroid is an application for Android that allows you to automate the sending of messages to numbers you don’t know.
Step by step to send a WhatsApp message to contacts not scheduled with MacDroid:
- The first thing you should do is download the free MacroDroid app.
- Once installed, open the app and search for ‘Variables’.
- Press the ‘+’ at the bottom and select ‘Integer’ from the menu. There write the WhatsApp numbers you want to send the message to.
- Add the name “number” (without the quotes) and hit ‘accept’ to create the variable.
- Go back to the start of MacroDroid and go to ‘Add Macro’ to create the shortcut.
- Go to ‘Enter macro name’ and type ‘WhatsApp’ or whatever name you want.
- Click on the ‘+’ of triggers, enter ‘User input’ and select the ‘widget’ button.
- Name the button ‘widget’ and adjust the ‘actions’ of the shortcut.
- Press the ‘+’, go to ‘Own MacroDroid’ and then to ‘Set variable’.
- Select the variable that you created a moment ago with the title of ‘Name’, accept and mark ‘(User message)’. Finally, click ‘accept’.
Create the floating window that will appear on your mobile
Since you have the variable, the next step is to create the floating window on your phone.
- Give it the title of ‘WhatsApp Message’ and the description you want.
- Uncheck the “Show existing value” box and accept.
- Now, add the second action with the “+” of “Actions” and go to “Applications”; then go to “Open website / GET HTTP”.
- In the ‘Enter URL’ field, write “https://wa.me/+01 ″ without the quotes. The 34 must be replaced by the country’s code to which the number you want to register belongs.
- Click on the three points to the right of the URL and click on the variable you created at the beginning: “number”. Select ‘accept’.
- Since the shortcut has already been created, you have to press on the bottom ‘+’, and that’s it.
This great trick may seem complicated, but it is not. Don’t be put off by the number of steps; try doing it and let us know what you think.