How to Search for Images on Twitter? What you need to know
- For a basic search: Go to Twitter. Com, select Search Twitter, enter your search term(s), and select Photos to filter out tweets without images.
- Advanced search: Search Twitter > search term > Enter > Search filters > Advanced search > enter search term(s) > Search > Photos.
This article explains two ways to search for images on Twitter. The instructions only apply to twitter.com in a web browser desktop or mobile.
How to Search for Images on Twitter?
- Go to Twitter.Com in a web browser and locate the Search Twitter field at the top of the screen.
- Type a search term related to the images you want to find. For example, if you want to find images with dogs, you can simply type «dogs«. As you type, the results appear in the column below the search field. Search.
- Select Photos at the top of the screen to filter all tweets except those with images that match your search term.
- scroll to see the photos relevant to the most recent tweets.
Choose any image to see it in full size.
Twitter shows you images of tweets in function if he finished that you have searched for is found in the full name of the tweeter, in his username or in the own tweet.
How to do an advanced image search on Twitter?
If you need to search for more than just a keyword, phrase, or hashtag, In particular, Twitter’s advanced search can be very useful. Here’s how to use Twitter’s advanced search tool to do an image search.
- Click on the field Seek on Twitter, in the upper right corner of the Web page.
- Type your term in the search field and press Return.
- Select Search advanced in the section Filters at the top right of the browser window to open an Advanced Search screen.
If you don’t see Advanced Search but have been searching during the current session, tap Clear All or exit and return to Twitter.
- You have several search fields that you can fill in to be super specific in your image search. You can search by:
– Words (All of these words, This exact phrase, Any of these words, None of these words, with or without the hashtag)
– Accounts (From these accounts To these accounts, Mentioning these accounts)
– Dates (From this date, Until this date)
– Many other criteria
Scroll down to see all the options.
- For example, if you want to search for images of dogs, but only want to see results for images from the account @dog_feelings and from the date of January 1, 2019, onwards, fill in the following fields:
– All these words: dogs
– Any of these words: dogs, dog
– From these accounts: dog_feelings
– As of this date: 2019-01-01
Then touch the button blue Seek.
- Choose Photos in the menu horizontal at the top to filter all tweets except tweets with images.
- scroll to examine the results of the images. Select any image to see it complete.
- Select the X of the corner top left to return to the search results.