This article explains How to Loop YouTube Videos so that it automatically repeats itself in a web browser or on YouTube’s website. ListenOnRepeat in the systems Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android operating systems.
- In a web browser, right-click or long-press on the video and select Loop.
- Wearing ListenOnRepeat, paste the video url in the search box and press Enter.
How to Loop YouTube Videos from a Web Browser?
If you are used to watching YouTube videos on your computer in a web browser like Edge, Firefox or Chrome, you actually already have the ability to loop videos, via a hidden menu embedded in the video.
- Visit YouTube in your favorite browser, and open the video you want to set to repeat.
- Right-click in the video area, or long press if you are using a touch screen.
- Choose Loop in the menu.
- From this point on, the video will loop continuously until you disable the loop feature, which you can do by simply repeating the steps above to uncheck the loop option. loop or refreshing the page.
Make YouTube Videos Repeat With the ListenOnRepeat Website
If you want to try a different method of looping YouTube videos on a computer or are using a device such as a smartphone that doesn’t show the hidden menu option, the ListenOnRepeat website is a good alternative.
ListenOnRepeat is a free website which allows anyone to start replaying a YouTube video simply by entering their urls in your search field. Best of all, this can be done in any web browser on any device.
- Open the video you want to play in loop.
- Select Share below the video, above its description, and then select Copy to save the URL to your clipboard.
- Open ListenOnRepeat.
- paste the urls of the video in the search box at the top of ListenOnRepeat, and press Enter.
You can quickly paste the link with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V (PC) or Command+V (Mac) on a computer. On a mobile device, hold down the key and choose the paste option.
- The video will start playing automatically. If not, scroll down to the section Search results and select the video from the list.
- Adjust the loop section as desired so that ListenOnRepeat loops only a section of the video, or leave it at the default setting to repeat the entire video.
Alternatively, you can searchr YouTube videos from the ListenOnRepeat search bar, but you’ll probably get better results on YouTube itself.