How to Install watchOS 9 on Apple Watch? The watchOS 9 public beta is now available for anyone who wants to install it.
In addition updated functions as well as a reminder and sleep tracking applications as well as the addition of a large number of new spheres (Metropolitan, for gaming and astronomy).
This update will come out of officially way in the fall, but Apple released the public beta of watchOS 9 for all users who want to use it. If you are one of those people who cannot wait for the official release of watchOS 9, we will tell you how to do it.
How to Install watchOS 9 on Apple Watch?
Before we begin, we warn you that this update is unofficial and full watchOS 9, but this is a beta release from Apple and as such may contain bugs. And that’s why Apple company releases these betas before so that users can tell them what’s wrong so that they can fix it.
Also, we warn Apple won’t let you switch back to watchOS 8 once you install watchOS 9.
If you want to continue, Follow these steps To update your Apple Watch to watchOS 9:
- We suggest making a backup on your Apple Watch just in case. We remind you that this copy is created with the backup of your iPhone.
- In you, iPhone with iOS 16 beta, go to this site.
- you should Register first in Apple’s beta software program. Once registered, a tab will appear with the title “Public Beta Guide“. Click on “look at the operating system“.
- Now press “Register your Apple Watch“.
- In the next menu, click on “download profile“.
- Hurry “Allow” to download the profile.
- Once downloaded, go to the app Settings and above you will see a new option called “uploaded profile“, Click on it.
- Hurry “Install” in the upper right corner. You may be prompted to enter one of your verification codes at this step.
- Now you can Lily Apple’s consent agreement and you will need to press “Install” once again.
- Your iPhone will now tell you what you need to restart the clock to make the changes.
- After reboot, go to apps from the Apple Watch on the iPhone. Click on “General” then “Software update“.
- You should see the watchOS 9 public beta. Now click “Download and install“. Make sure your Apple Watch has at least 50% battery, is connected to the charger, and is near your iPhone with 50% battery as well.
How to take a screenshot of Apple CarPlay Now there is only enjoyment of the new watchOS 9 update. If something doesn’t work for you, don’t despair and remember that this is a beta version with occasional bugs or glitches.
We remember that watchOS 9 requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later and one of the following models Apple Watch: Apple Watch Series 4, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch Series 7.
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.