How to Install macOS Mojave Beta? install macOS Mojave Beta, learn at miescapedigital.com to install macOS 10.14 beta which was presented at WWDC18 and is already available in its Beta 2 phase.
If you want to install it to test new features such as dark mode, batteries or other you can do it by following these steps:
What you need to install macOS Mojave Beta?
- a Mojave-compatible Mac, one of these models:
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 and newer)
MacBook Air (Mid 2012 and newer)
MacBook (early 2015 and later)
Mac (late 2012 or newer)
iMac Pro (2017 or newer)
Mac Pro (late 2013 or newer models, or mid 2010 and mid 2012 with Metal-capable GPU)
Mac Mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- Internet connection
- Download macOS Mojave beta, you can do it from developer.apple.com with developer account.
- A flash drive with a capacity of 16 GB
how to create a bootable usb to install macOS Mojave Beta
After installing macOS Mojave Beta 1 /Apps/ folder we will create the usb we need for the installation, we need patience and use the command console: “Terminal”
- Connect the USB drive to the Mac.
- Open Disk Utility.
- Format the USB drive as MacOS Journaled Extended put by USB name to make things easier.
- Open terminal from /Applications/Utilities/ directory
- type the following command line, replace UNTITLED by the name of your USB key in this case USB
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.14\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/UNTITLED && echo Mojave Drive Created
Confirm if the syntax is correct, hit the return key and enter the admin key to enable sudo.
prepare usb for Installing macOS Mojave Beta will take a few minutes, after you finish you can use it.
How to boot from USB drive to install macOS Mojave Beta
- Once the USB installer is created, connect it to the mac
- Restart the mac and press the OPTION key
- In the boot menu, select the USB drive created from the macOS Mojave 10.14 beta installation volume
- After starting Mojave, select Disk Utility to format or delete the partition where you want to install Mojave, select to start the installation, follow the steps, wait for several restarts and that’s it, you already have Mojave Beta on your mac .
Do you want the new wallpaper of Mojave? visit this link
Are you going to try the Mojave beta?
If you liked this article www.miescapedigital.com turn on notifications and join our channel Telegram or in Twitter.