How to install iOS 15.5? Beta testing of iOS 15.5 is finally coming to an end: before that, we quickly received almost weekly releases. Now, just after the holidays, Apple developers have compiled a Release Candidate version for testers, in which they fixed all existing errors and brought the system to the ideal.
This means that literally in a week you and I are expecting an iOS update – probably the last major of the iOS 15.5 cycle, after which only small bug fixes may appear. We say what’s new in iOS 15.5what bugs have been fixed and how to install ios 15.5 CR
What’s new in iOS 15.5
Unfortunately, most of the improvements and innovations won’t affect Russian users: they are related to Apple Cash and Apple Pay. Here is a list of the most notable changes.
- iTunes Pass card renamed to Apple Account card
- Apple Pay in the Messages app is called Apple Cash.
- Added the ability to send and request money from your Apple Cash card.
- A notification appeared to remind you that the application allows you to make payments through third-party services.
- The Podcasts app has a new setting that lets you limit the number of episodes stored on your iPhone and automatically delete old ones.
- Fixes an automation issue with the HomeKit smart home.
- iOS 15.5 now blocks sensitive locations for photos in Memories.
- Improved “Focus” notifications.
- In iPadOS 15.5, the “Use Large Icons” option has been moved to Settings, where it was previously in Display & Brightness.
In general, not much: iOS 15.5 was not originally supposed to receive new features, since all of these were added in previous versions. One of the mysteries of iOS 15.5 is the presence of a classical music app Classic Apple as an Apple Music add-on, but it is not in the system yet.
How to Install iOS 15.5 Release Candidate?
- Follow the link and download the profile for iOS 15.
- Go to Settings, select “Profile loaded” and install it.
- Open Software Update and check for an update.
- Download iOS 15.5 RC and install it on your iPhone.
As you can see, there are no significant changes in iOS 15.5 Release Candidate, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be installed: the update contains improvements that will make your iPhone work better. faster and better.
We hope the same awaits us when the version for everyone is released. Remember that before installing the update you must create a backupto restore the iPhone to working condition in the event of a failure.