This article explains How to Hide on Facebook from chatting with you, seeing most of your activity, or interacting with you on Facebook through a browser.
- To hide chat availability, go to Messenger > Settings > Settings > Turn off Show when you’re active.
- To hide someone’s friends-only posts, go to their profile Y Choose Friends > Add to another list > Restricted.
- To permanently block someone, go to Settings and privacy > Settings > Blocking > enter the person’s name and select Block.
How to Hide on Facebook to Chat?
In circumstances normalthe friends you see in the area of chat they can see that you are connected. But, you can change this setting so some or all of them can’t see that you’re available to chat. Use this function when you want to be in Facebook without being interrupted. Can you deactivate the chat for all your friendsonly for some or for all with some exceptions.
This action only blocks the users you choose from sending you messages. It doesn’t prevent them from accessing your timeline or seeing your posts and comments.
- Choose Messenger in the left panel of Facebook.
- Select the icon Setting.
- Choose Setting.
- deactivate the toggle switch Show when you are active.
You’ll need to change your active status everywhere you’re logged into Facebook (for example, the mobile apps and Messenger) to completely hide your active status.
How to appear offline in the Messenger app?
For Appear offline in your telephone, adjust the settings in the Messenger app. This is how you do it.
- Tap your profile picture in the top left corner of Messenger.
- Choose Condition active.
- Turn off the toggle switch Show when you’re active.
How to Restrict Someone on Facebook
Usually your friends from Facebook they can see everything you post on your line weather. You can adjust this default value by choosing with each post who can see it. If you do not want remove to someone on your friends list, but you also don’t want them to see your publications, add it to your restricted list.
Friends you restrict on Facebook can still see any material that’s public, as well as comments you make on others’ posts.
- Access your friend’s profile.
- At the top of the profile, select the menu dropdown Friends, and then choose Add to another list.
- Select Restricted.
- A check mark appears next to Restricted.
- To remove someone from the Restricted list, follow the same steps again. In step 4, the check mark next to Restricted.
How to block someone on Facebook?
Yes you block to a user in Facebookhe will not be able to add you as a friend, send you messages, invite you to groups or events, view your timeline, tag you in posts, or find you in a search. If you are friends with someone and then you block themyou automatically stop being his friend.
Use this option when simply getting rid of the friendshipfor example, if someone harasses or abuses you online or offline.
Blocking someone is not foolproof. A blocked user can still see you in games, groups and apps of which you are both a part. You could also use a mutual friend’s account to see your exercise.
- In the upper right corner of Facebookselect the Arrow down.
- Choose Setting Y Privacy.
- Choose Setting.
- In the left panel, select Blocking.
- In the Block Users section, enter the person’s name and select Block.
If you want to lock apps, invites, or pages, use those respective areas on the Manage Lock page to apply those changes.
- a window appears To block persons. Find the correct person and select Block next to their name.
- A confirmation message appears. Choose To block Name of individual to block and unfriend her (if you are currently friends on Facebook).