This article explains how to hide Instagram photos so that they are only visible to you. It’s easy to see hidden photos in your archive and make them public again. Instructions apply to the Instagram app for iOS and Android.
- To hide a photo: Tap the photo you want to hide, tap the three-dot menu, then tap select File.
- To access an archived photo: Touch the hamburger menu, then then select File > Messages Archive.
- To make a post public again: Tap the archived photo, tap the three dot menu and then select Show on profile.
How to Hide Instagram Photos?
To hide selected photos from Instagram, follow these steps:
- Opens Instagram and displays the photo you want to archive.
- Touch the three points in the upper right corner of the screen to open a pop-up menu at the bottom of the screen.
- touch file. The selected photo is moved to your archive and hidden from your profile and feed. Your followers can’t see it, but you can.
You can also edit, delete, or disable post comments from the same menu.
How to View Archived Photos?
Here’s how to access the photos you’ve placed in your archive:
- Play the hamburger menu in the upper right corner of your profile screen.
- touch Archive.
- Make sure that Post Archive is selected at the top.
Your archived photos appear and are visible only to you. Likes and comments remain on the post. However, people who liked and commented when you originally posted it can’t see those likes or comments until you make the post public again.
How to Make an Archived Instagram Post Public Again?
To put an archived post back on your Instagram profile:
- touch the photo archived that you want to make public again.
- Touch the three points above the image to bring up a menu similar to the one you saw when you archived the image. image.
- touch To show in the profile so that the image appears new to your profile.
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.