How to Get CarPlay in Any Old Car Without Installation? With a fairly affordable device, you can retrofit your car without CarPlay for a technologically superior experience.
Have CarPlay, or Android Auto, in an old car This usually requires installation that not everyone can do, adding to the price by having to hire someone to replace our car’s multimedia system. However, very few know that there are devices capable of adding CarPlay to any car. without spending too much money.
These devices that you can install yourself in your car add a 7-inch touch screen to your car to which you can connect your smartphone via CarPlay or Android Auto. With compatible with all cars on the market since you will only need a cigarette lighter socket to recharge them.
How to Get CarPlay in Any Old Car Without Installation?
We have two very similar devices on Amazon that allow us to have CarPlay in any car and that we can install ourselves in just a few minutes. Like the little accessory that turns any car with a screen into a car with wireless CarPlay, these two accessories are really easy to install and use.
It is a small device with a large 7-inch touch screen that can you install on your car dashboard and connect your iPhone via CarPlay or your Android via Android Auto, the same way you would in a modern car with this kind of technology. And best of all, they have a very affordable price for all the upgrades they give us.
Both devices are very similar and include similar functions, we could say that they are brothers since they share most of their specifications. Basically, they offer a large screen that we can connect to the car speakers and our smartphone via CarPlay or Android Auto. And best of all, you will hardly need any installation to mount them in your car.
- we have a big 7 inch touchscreen.
- Both devices are charged by a connection socket from the car’s cigarette lighter.
- compatible with Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto as well as all its functions.
- Sound can be output through the car AUX connection, or FM transmitter which you can tune to on your car radio or through its own speaker.
- admits mirror mode to be able to duplicate the screen of our iPhone or Android and send videos.
- Simple installation with a dashboard bracket of the car or a suction cup on the glass.
- Chip Bluetooth 5.0 to connect any device.
- built-in microphone to be able to answer calls and use Siri or Google Assistant.
As you can see, for very little you can modernize your old car which is surely still very useful but technologically obsolete. With a device for only 200 euros that you can install in minutes, you will give a radical change to the experience of your car.