How to Find Lost Android Mobile? Losing a cell phone is quite an unpleasant experience. After all, these devices have become quite an important point of our lives, and where we have stored all kinds of information relevant to us. Even if all your data is backed up, the need to find it is quite important.
If you are looking for your lost Android mobile, know that there are several tools to find it. In fact, some of them even allow us to perform actions remotely, such as turning it off, deactivating it or deleting all our data.
It exists a way to find any android mobile, and it’s thanks to Google tools. However, some manufacturers (among which we find Samsung and Xiaomi), also offer some tools from their own ecosystem that will allow us to search for it.
How to Find Lost Android Mobile with Google
find my device This is Google’s proposal for users to find their lost devices. It was initially launched in 2013, as part of the Android Device Manager. Gradually, the tool received improvements, such as the possibility of deleting data and locking the mobile remotely.
However, in 2017, the company decided to give the Android Device Manager. This time he renamed it Find My Google Device, now part of the Google Play Protect service.
Of course, if you want to use it, you have to activate this function on your device. For that, proceed as follows:
- Enter the menu Setting from your Android mobile.
- Here, look for the options of Google.
- Find the section Security And enter.
- In this section go to find my device and check that the function is activated. In addition, the location functions of your Android mobile must also be activated.
Now, you are ready to start locating your Android device from Google tools. You can access find my device from the web, or by downloading the application from the Play Store. Either way, here are the steps.
- Go to the website to find my device from Google.
- Here, log in with the account associated with the device.
- When you manage to enter, you will see the terminal in question in the left sidebar.
- Of course, on the map, you can see the location of your Android mobile. With the options on the left, on the other hand, you will be able to perform actions remotely.
Among these actions, we have to play a sound to find it in case he is close to us and silent. You can also lock the device so that it cannot be used without your credentials (although, unfortunately, this option on Android has little merit). Yes, delete all your device data although if you do this it will no longer be findable with Google.
From the Android app
If you want to find your android device using another mobile, just go to the play store and download the app. Find my Google device.
- Enter the app and connection with your Google account.
- The app will ask you for permission to use location services, accept.
- Now you will be able to see all your associated devices from the top bar. Select the one you want to locate and you will automatically be able to see its location on the map (or last known location). Details such as your mobile device model, battery level, and network status are also displayed.
- If you wish, you can perform the actions that appear in the lower menu. Among them, play a sound, lock and delete your data.
Other Ways to Find Your Lost Android Mobile
As we have already told you, there are other methods to find your lost Android mobile. For example, we have the case of the customization layers of some companies like Xiaomi or Samsung, which integrate location functions natively. So you can take advantage of it.
How to find your Xiaomi mobile
First, you need to activate the function on your Xiaomi device. If you haven’t already activated it, you won’t be able to find it with the company’s services.
- Enter the application of Settings from your mobile.
- Here, go to Xiaomi Cloud.
- under the heading Protect data, you will find the option Find a device.
- To activate it, click on Enable Find Device. For this, you will need to enter your Mi Account credentials.
Ready. Now you just have to enter the tracking page by Xiaomilog in with your account data and proceed to find your mobile.
How to find your Samsung mobile
As with Xiaomi and Find my Google device, on Samsung terminals you will first need to activate the tracking function so that you can find your device if needed.
- Enter Settings on your Samsung mobile.
- Here, go to Biometric data and security.
- Later go to find my mobile. To enable this feature, you will need to sign in with your Samsung account.
- asset remote unlock Yes Send my last position.
- It’s done, you have everything configured.
Now, to be able to find your Samsung mobile at any time, you just have to enter the web to find my mobile. In her, log in and you will be able to see the location of your device and other available options.