In this tutorial, we will teach you how to enable Low Power Mode indefinitely.
In order to prevent you from running out of battery at an important moment, Apple has developed a series of functions that will allow you to make the most of the autonomy. This is important because it can happen that you are far from home and the mobile has a low battery, but you do not have a charger at hand.
It is precisely for this reason that they succeeded in designing a function allowing reduce mobile battery consumption called low power mode. In this way, they reached substantial improvement in the autonomy of the latest iPhones.
However, this function after an elapsed time or load limit is turned off automatically so we have prepared a tutorial where we will teach you how to maintain it indefinitely.
How to Enable Low Power Mode?
Next, we’ll walk you through the steps you need to follow to properly set up this automation.
- The first thing to do is to open the application shortcuts and go to the option Automating.
- Now click create personal automation. If you already have automation, tap the plus (+) icon in the top right.
- Then you need to swipe down and grab the low power mode.
- After that, you get to the screen “When” and uncheck the box “It’s on” to activate the “It’s off” and press Next.
- So, in the search bar, type “Set low power mode” and select it from the results.
- After that click on Next.
- You must disable the option “Ask Before Executing” and click on “Do not ask”.
- Finally, just click Clever.
In this way, you will have reached created successful automation so that low power mode can be enabled automatically, whether you or the operating system have disabled it after reaching 80% battery charge.
If you want to check that everything is working correctly, you have to go to the Setting of the iPhone, then on Drums and turn on Low Power Mode (if you haven’t already). Then keep turning off the switch for this mode and you will find that it will not work because it will turn on automatically.
In this way, you won’t be able to disable the low power mode of your mobile, even when it has a charge level of more than 80% or more, it does not matter whether you connect the charger. Indeed, automation will force the smartphone to remain in this state.
How to disable the permanent low power mode on the mobile?
It is possible that the iPhone, when in low power mode, limits some of its functions because this feature blocks background processes, stops automatic updates, disables 5G for almost all tasks (except video streaming), stops syncing with mail, newer screens have limited refresh rate at 60 Hz, among others features you disable be in this mode.
To deactivate this mode, you need to turn off Automation to get your iPhone back to its normal state. We explain how to do it:
- First, open the app shortcuts Yes Automation press.
- Now tap on the option “When” in low-power mode, then in Automation is “off”.
- disable Enable this automation then press clever.
- After following these steps, Low Power Mode will work normally and you can Activate and deactivate automation when to wish.