How to Download Audible Books? So now you are interested in Audible, but you might be wondering how to buy books from Audible and then download them. audiobook titles on your devices. There are several ways to buy Audible books, including:
- of the site Audible website
- In the apps by Audible
- Through Amazon buy it audio book directly
- Via Amazon by adding audible narration to any of your light up books
How to Buy Books on Audible?
If you are an Audible subscriber, you will be notified when you have been charged and therefore have credits. You can then start adding the the books you want to your Audible wishlist. Like Amazon Wishlists, there’s no limit to the number of items you can collect, although unlike Amazon, you can only have one wishlist on Audible.
Your Audible Wishlist is separate from Amazon Wishlists. However, you can place the same title on both sites. Amazon prevents you from buying a book that you already have in your Audible library.
When browsing a book’s details, you’ll see the price displayed next to the cost to purchase with credits. Even though the cost of buying books with a credit card can varyyou can get almost any book with credit.
To purchase a book from Audible:
- When this navigation For a list, select Add to Cart next to one or more books you want.
Alternatively, if you’re looking at a book’s details, you can select Buy Now to €xx.xx, which will take you directly to payment for this book.
- Select the basket at the top of the page to see the books you’ve added.
- In the shopping cart, if you have available credits, Audible uses them first to cover your purchase. If they’re not enough, you’ll see the subtotal needed to purchase the rest of your items.
You can choose which books use credits and which You will pay in cash. Be sure to use your credits on the most expensive books first.
- Select Proceed to payment to complete your to buy.
- Check your order on the next page. Make sure everything is correct and select Complete Purchase or select Edit Items to go back and make changes.
- When you are done buying your new books, you will come to a page confirming your success.
His new books are available for your To download in your Library.
How to Buy Books on Audible Using the App?
Buying books using the Audible app is as easy as using the website and follows similar steps.
These steps apply to the Audible app for Windows, Android and iOS.
- Select a book from the store or your wishlist and tap Buy Now for €xx.xx to purchase the book individually, as there is no in-app shopping cart.
You can also press “x” credit(s)
available for purchase using the credits you have. This option is grayed out if you have no credits.
- Select Confirm Purchase on the screen that appears.
- When your purchase is complete, you will see a confirmation screen.
- In the Audible app for Android and iOS, tap View in Library to navigate to the book in your library, where you can download it. version of the Windows does not have this option.
How to buy books on Audible from Amazon?
Purchasing books in Audible format through the website of Amazon is included as one of the format options, along with others such as hardcover, cover soft, tender Yes To light up.
Checkout this way works the same as the other formats, including the shopping cart process and confirmation. The only difference is that the book appears on your Sound library.
How to Add Audible Narration to a Kindle Book You Own?
If you already have a book for your Kindle, you can add audible narration.
- Since amazon.com, go to Account and lists > Your content and devices > Content.
- Select the three horizontal dots icon to the left of a book you own.
- If the book is also available on Audible, select Add Narration below the book cover.
How to Download Audible Books?
After your purchase is complete, the items appear in your library. From Audible’s website, you can stream your books, which start playing immediately. However, on mobile devices it is much better to download them.
There are two sections of the library on Windows, iOS, and Android devices:
- Cloud: a collection of everything you’ve bought in the past
- Device: contains only items that you have downloaded locally
Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi when downloading books, unless you have an unlimited high-speed data plan. Some books, depending on their length, may have a 1 GB size and can have a big impact on your data limit.
On all platforms, books you haven’t downloaded yet appear with a download icon in the corner. To download them:
- Select the icon of the three horizontal dots next to the book you want.
- Choose To download.
- The book begins to download. You can start listening while downloading, but don’t disconnect from your broadband network yet. Wait for the progress spinner to indicate that the download is complete.