How to create a playlist with Winamp? If you use Winamp to play music files, you can make your life easier by creating playlists. By organizing your music library into playlists, you can play your compilations without having to queue songs manually each time you launch Winamp.
You can also create music compilations suitable for different musical moods, and burn your playlists to CD or transfer to MP3 or another media player.
How to Create a Playlist with Winamp?
Winamp has long been popular music player on windows, And for good reason. Winamp is a simple player that lets you enjoy your music without any hassle or configuration. Creating a playlist is no different.
- Select tab media library if it’s not selected (it’s below the player controls on the left side of the filter).
- In the left pane, right-click Playlists and select New Playlist from the context menu that appears.
- Type a name for the playlist, then select Okay or press the key Walk in.
- Double-click Local Media in the left panel if it’s not expanded, then select Audio to view the contents of your music library.
If you haven’t added media to your winamp library, choose the File tab at the top of the screen and select Add Media to Library.
- To add files to the playlist, drag and drop albums or files iIndividuals from the library list at the bottom of the screen to the reading list in the left pane.
- When you are satisfied with your playlist, you can use it immediately selecting it and pressing play in the Winamp player commands.
To save the playlist to a folder on your computer, choose the File tab at the top of the screen and select Save Playlist.