How to Create a Playlist with Amazon Music? What do you want to know
- Go to your Amazon account and select Amazon Music from the drop-down menu on the left.
- Select your music service from the free version of Amazon Music, the Prime version and Amazon Music Unlimited.
- In the Amazon Music dashboard, select Create Playlist. Give the playlist a name and select Save.
This article explains how to create a playlist with Amazon Music and how to fill it with songs and albums. It covers creating playlists with the free version of Amazon Music, the Prime version, and Amazon Music Unlimited.
How to Create a Playlist with Amazon Music?
Although Amazon Music’s curated playlists cover everything from workout songs to pop culture, it’s easy to curate custom playlists on any topic or for any occasion. Here’s how to create custom playlists with Amazon Music.
After creating your personalized Amazon Music playlist and adding music to it, you can enjoy your favorite songs on your computer, from an app on your mobile device, or on a device with Alexa.
- Log in to your Amazon account and select Amazon Music in the menu drop-down list on the left.
Or sign in to your Amazon Music account by going to Music. Amazon.com.
- Select the Amazon Music service you use, such as Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited or Free Streaming Music.
- In your Amazon Music dashboard, select Create a playlist in the left menu.
- Enter a name for your new playlist and select To safeguard.
- Select Browse and Add to add songs to your playlist.
- Browse the categories and Genres Amazon Music. Or, go to My Music on the left and browse your albums, songs, genres or Purchased music.
- Check the box next to each song you want Add.
- When you are done with add songs, select your playlist at the top of the page.
- To add an entire album to your playlist, go to My Music > Albums. Hover your mouse pointer over the album, select the down arrow that appears, and then select Add to Playlist.
- Select the playlist you want to add the album to.
- To add songs from a certain artist, go to My Music > Artists, Select the down arrow under the artist you want and select Add to Playlist.
- To add songs by genre, go to My Music > Genres, select the down arrow under the desired genre, then select Add to Playlist.
- Add songs, albums, artists or genres until you are satisfied with your playlist. Add or remove songs from your playlist at any time.
Amazon Music Services
Amazon Prime Music is a streaming music service included in an Amazon Prime subscription. It has over two million songs available to stream or listen to offline, including thousands of preset stations and playlists.
Amazon Music also has a version for people with a Prime subscription, and anyone can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited and enjoy more 50 millions of songs and a host of other features.
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.