How to Convert Images to PDF from Your iPhone? If you’ve ever needed to print or share specific images from your iPhone, you’ve probably noticed that it’s more convenient to convert everything into a single PDF file and send it neatly organized to whoever has it.
Well, the problem is that we don’t always have a computer at hand to perform the conversion process. Fortunately, it is not necessary for you can convert your favorite images to PDF from your iPhone or iPad.
There are two easy and safe ways to convert your images to PDF from iPhone or iPad. With either method, everything will be ready in seconds, and it’s a trick that could save you trouble on more than one occasion.
How to Convert Images to PDF from Your iPhone?
Another advantage is that you can convert almost anything image format (HEIC, JPEG, PNG, and others) to PDF without any extra steps. Just follow the procedure.
Method 1: Convert your images to PDF using your iPhone printer
This method is as fast as the others we will show you here. You have to follow these simple steps:
- open the app Pictures from your iPhone.
- Here, continue to select the images you want to convert to PDF.
- Push the button Share.
- Scroll down the menu and look for the option To print.
- Use your two fingers and make the “zoom” gesture on the image previews that you will see at the bottom of the window.
- Now you will see a new viewer open. Here, tap on the share icon that appears in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- You can send it directly by mail or another application of preference. Moreover, you can also save it in the app Folders from the iPhone.
Ready. Once you have chosen an option, the tutorial will be finished. Your images can now be viewed in PDF format from any device.
Method 2: Convert Images to PDF from Files App
Application iOS Files is a powerful manager which natively allows you several functions. Among them, we have the possibility of creating PDF documents from images.
If you have linked services like One Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and others to the Files app, in just a few steps you will be able to convert the images stored there to PDF documents. In case they’re still in your iPhone Camera Roll, here’s how to move them to the Files app in just a few steps.
To move pictures to the Files app:
- Enter the app Pictures from your iPhone or iPad.
- Here, select the images you want to convert to PDF.
- Now tap on the Share button and look for the option Save to files.
- You can create a specific folder to save your images using the icon in the upper right corner.
- When you have selected the location, press safeguard.
Convert files to PDF
- Enter the app Folders on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the location where you saved your images.
- Once you can see them in the folder, select them using the three-dot button in the upper corner.
- When you have already selected them, press the same button, which will now be in the lower right corner.
- You will see an option that says Create PDF.
Now you should already have a new PDF file in that same folder. When you open it, you will be able to see all your images in the same document. By long-pressing the file, you can choose to forward it to other people or move it between folders and apps on your iPhone.