This article explains How to Contact Snapchat Customer Service through the app versions for Android and iOS, as well as through the official support account of Snapchat on Twitter. Snapchat you do not provide a customer service email address or phone number; these are the best ways to contact them.
- Select your photo of profile > tap the gear > Support > I need help > Contact us. Choose a category, tap Yes, fill in the form Y send it.
- There is no guaranteed time frame for receiving a response from support. Snapchat.
- You can also try with @snapchatsupport in Twitter to get help.
How to Contact Snapchat Customer Service?
- Open the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and, if necessary, sign in to your account.
- Play the your profile icon/Bitmoji en the upper left corner.
- Touch the icon of gear in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the section More information and touch Support.On Android, scroll Go to the Support section and touch the I need help option.
- Tap the orange button Contact.
- Select the category your issue falls under by tapping the circle to the left of the list of issues offered. Depending on what you choose, Snapchat may provide a secondary list of issues so you can be more specific.
- Read the instructions given to you after you have finished making your selections from the problem lists given. If you haven’t tried any or all of the suggested troubleshooting tips, keep going Y try them now.
- If you’ve read and followed the troubleshooting tips for your particular Snapchat issue and still haven’t had any luck resolving it, go back to the instructions for that particular issue (you may need to redo steps 1-7 ) and scroll to the bottom of the page. Look for a gray question block that says: Do you need help with something else? Tap the YES button below.
This question isn’t displayed for all problems, so you may or may not see it depending on what your problem is. If you don’t see it, it means it’s not an appropriate issue for customer service to help you with.
- An input form will appear with several fields that you can fill in. Fill in your Snapchat username, your phone number, your device details, the date you started having the issue, an optional screenshot, and additional information that describes your issue in detail.
- Touch the yellow button send when you’re done.
If you prefer not to follow the steps above through the app, you can do so in a web browser at support. Snapchat. Com/i-need-help.
When will Snapchat customer service get back to me?
Snapchat doesn’t specify any time frame in which you can expect a response from customer support after submitting your input form. There’s also no guarantee that you’ll absolutely get a response, so unfortunately, all you can do is sit and wait.
If you’re already a Twitter user, you may be able to get faster support than submitting a signup form through the app or website. Snapchat has a support account at Twitter which is constantly monitoring and responding to @mentions relevant Snapchat users.
Try contacting Snapchat support on Twitter
All you have to do is send a tweet or private message to @snapchatsupport and you could get an answer in just a few minutes. The customer service representative managing the account may ask you for additional information, offer a suggested solution, or confirm that your message has been passed on to the Snapchat team.
You can also leave comments for Snapchat
If it’s not an issue you’re experiencing with Snapchat, but an idea or suggestion you’d like to share, you can provide feedback to the company. From the general list of selections displayed in step six, select the option I have comments , and then choose whether you have a suggestion or a question. Finally, you will be taken to a simple form where you can fill in the details of your comments.