How to Clear Queue in Spotify? What do you want to know
- Tap the tail button in the bottom right of the playbar. Next to Next in Queue, tap the Delete button on desktop and Delete All on mobile to delete all tracks.
- To clear specific tracks from the queue: On the desktop, hover over the song and right click on it and select Remove from Queue. On mobile, click the radio button next to a song and tap Delete on the lower part.
- Eliminate elements queue makes room for new songs.
This article tells you how to delete the queue in Spotify both in the mobile application and in the desktop version.
How to Clear Queue in Spotify?
Making room for new songs in your queue is quick and only takes two clicks in the desktop app.
- In the bottom reading bar, click the queue icon to the right. It looks like a small gambling symbol nestled against three horizontal lines.
- Find Next in Queue and select Clear to remove all tracks from the queue.
- To confirm that the queue is empty, you will no longer see the Next header in the queue. Instead, you’ll see Next. These songs are taken from the playlist with which you have interacted more recently.
How to Delete Specific Songs from Your Spotify Desktop Queue?
If you want to remove only specific songs from your queue, you can.
- Click the queue button game bar.
- Under Next in Queue, hover over the song you want to remove to bring up the More Options menu (three horizontal dots) on the far right of track details.
- Click on the three dots to bring up a menu of options. Use the mouse to select Remove from Queue to remove the track you no longer want from your queue. Repeat what you want.
If you want to quickly add a song to your queue, click on the History tab at the top of the Play Queue page. To add it back, right-click the song and select Add to Queue.
How to Delete a Spotify Queue on Mobile?
Clearing your queue in the Spotify mobile app follows a similar process to the desktop method.
- Tap the play bar at the bottom of the screen to expand the current track.
- Press the tail button on the The lower right corner. It looks like a gambling symbol and three horizontal lines.
- Find Next in queue and press Reset all.
How to Delete Certain Songs from Your Spotify Mobile Queue
If you just want to delete a selection or a certain batch of songs, there’s a quick way to do that from your queue.
- Tap the queue button to view your list of queued songs.
- Tap the radio button next to the songs you want to select to delete them.
- Tap Delete at the bottom left of the screen to remove them from your queue.
1 thought on “How to Clear Queue in Spotify?”
Everything is print-to-order, so there is no waste or inventory to keep monitor of.
Comments are closed.