How to change your voice on TikTok? What you need to know
- You can create videos of TikTok including your own voice.
- when you finish Recordtap the voice effects icon at the top right.
- Select an effect to hear and use it, and then continue editing or publishing your video.
This article explains how to change your voice in TikTok using the Voice Effects function. Voice Effects are available for TikTok on devices Android and iOS.
How to Change Your Voice on TikTok?
Record Your Video and add a voice effect
In order to use voice effects, your video must include your own voice. For example, you can’t use voice effects in videos you create with built-in templates that contain music.
You apply a Voice Effect after record your video.
- Open TikTok and tap the + (plus sign) at the bottom to start recording your video.
- Tap the Record button, capture your video as you normally would, and tap once more to pause or stop recording. Then tap the checkmark when you’re done. Record.
- In the collection of options at the top right, tap Voice Effects.
- When the window appears from the bottom, tap to hear each of the effects. If you want to use one, leave it selected and tap outside the window. If you decide not to use an effect, tap None on the far left.
- You can then apply any other effects to your videos, such as text or stickers.
- Continue selecting your publishing options, save the video, or just hit Post just like any other video you create.
Voice effects available for TikTok
TikTok offers various voice effects for a variety of voice options Voice change. How can you to listen each before you decide to use it, you can experiment with something fun.
Here are the Voice Effects you can currently use on TikTok:
- Squirrel: Sharp as one of Alvin’s Chipmunks.
- Baritone: Deep and manly.
- mic: What it would sound like speaking into a physical microphone.
- Megaphone: As if you were speaking through a megaphone.
- Robot: As you imagine it, you sound like a robot.
- Low battery: Slow and long, like the battery is running low.
- Vibrate: Vibrant sound, as if your voice is shaking.
- Electronic: Scattered electronic sounds added to your words.
- Echo: Every word or phrase has an echo.
- synth: As if a synthesizer were applied to your voice; think of the music of the 80s.
- Helium: Sharper than Chipmunk, like sucking helium out of a balloon.
- Giant: More serious than Baritone, like a big and happy giant.
- Sound Waves: Similar to the Synthesizer but with a louder type of electronic sound.
Add Voice Effects to a Draft
If you create a TikTok video that you save for later as a Draft, you can edit it to include a Voice Effect.
- touch the tab I at the bottom and choose Drafts.
- Select a draft of your ready.
- When they open options from Publicationtap Back at the top left.
- While you playing the video, tap Voice Effects in the options at the top right.
- Then continue with the same steps as above to choose a voice effect, continue editing the video or save or publish it.
You can remove a voice effect that you have previously applied by choosing None in the effects list.
Make your TikTok videos stand out with voice effects
If you are looking for a way to make your TikTok video Whether it’s more funny, dramatic, or just plain remarkable, consider one of the cool voice effects. And keep in mind that you can also add other sounds to your TikTok videos!
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.