What you need to know
- On Facebook, log in and search for “Instagram.” Find the Instagram Page app in the results and tap Use Now.
- on woobox, tap Add your Facebook. . > choose the page > Add Page Tab > Click Here to Configure. . > Connect. . > sign in > Connect. . > Save. .
This article explains adding an Instagram Tab to your Facebook Page using a third-party Facebook plugin.
How to Add Instagram Facebook Page Tab
The integration of Instagram and the Page is done through an application that places a tab of Instagram on the Page of Facebook. Here we explain how to do it:
- Sign in to your Facebook account. This must be the account that has access to the Page you want to add to the Instagram tab.
- Writes “Instagram” in the search bar at the top of any Facebook screen to publish Instagram search results. Hit Return on your keyboard or click the Magnifying Glass to start the search.
- In the Apps section, locate the Instagram option titled Instagram Page App and click the Use Now button.
- On the app page woobox that opens, click the button that says Add to your Facebook page (completely free) to install the app.
- Select the Page you want to add the Instagram tab to from the dropdown menu under Facebook Pages on the open screen.
- Click Add Tab page. It takes you to the Page.
- Click the button click here to set up your tab.
- Give Woobox permission to post on your Page. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be taken to a settings page. Click the Connect to the Instagram button. Enter your Instagram credentials and follow the instructions to authorize the app if prompted to add the tab to your Page.
- Click the button Connect with Instagram and authorize your account.
- Lastly, click on the Save setting.
- After the installation is complete, visitors can click individual photos and share and comment on them on the page tab. The goal here is visitor engagement.
- If you have disabled all apps in settings privacy, you will be prompted to re-enable apps before the app is installed. Tab.
I am dedicated to providing you with the best of blogging, with a focus on dependability and how to write a blog, case study, blogging tips, digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress tutorial.