Funny Things You Can Ask Siri, Have fun laughing with Apple’s virtual assistant with these fun voice commands for Siri.
Siri has been around since Apple’s iPhone 4S and ever since. little by little it evolved incorporating more features that make Apple’s assistant unique in various fields. We normally use the virtual assistant to be able to perform daily tasks without the need to touch the iPhone, iPad or Mac, just by using voice.
However, it is undeniable that Siri can sometimes also be a good entertainment center. It has tons of fun answers to some questions, and precisely for that reason, it can be fun to have a conversation with Apple’s virtual assistant. With that in mind, we’ve chosen to collect some of the funniest questions with answers you can ask Siri on any of your devices.
Laugh with Siri by asking the virtual assistant these questions
As we mentioned, getting put a smile on your face with Siri, Apple’s virtual assistant is possible by asking a series of questions that have been programmed by Apple to offer less curious answers like the ones we present below.
In fact, these are some of the general things you can ask Siri and whose answers will make you laugh:
- Hey Siri, tell me a joke.
- Hey Siri, how much is zero divided by zero?
- Hey Siri, tell me a story.
- Hey Siri, sing me a song
- Say Siri, I’m trying: 1, 2, 3.
- Hey Siri, how much are you?
- Hey Siri, how much do you earn?
- Hey Siri, beatbox.
- Hey Siri, do you love me?
- Hey Siri, will you marry me?
Siri Looks Human: She Knows Some Popular Movies Perfectly
Another curious detail is that Siri has references to some popular movies and series in your database. This allows you to ask Siri a few questions about The Matrix, Game of Thrones, or Harry Potter, among others:
- Hi Siri, I’m your father.
- Hey Siri, do you choose the red pill or the blue pill?
- Hey Siri, is Jon Snow dead?
- Hey Siri, is winter coming?
- Hey Siri, what is the fox saying?
- Hey Siri, is it Ella?
- Hey Siri, where’s Elvis Presley?
- Hey Siri, mirror, mirror, who’s the prettiest of them all?
- Hey Siri, I see a small silhouette of a man.
- Hey Siri, do you follow the three laws of robotics.
8 Cool Things Siri Can Do You Didn’t Know About
Siri doesn’t seem to like the competition too much
Another curious detail saves relationships with competition more direct, including Android smartphones or Amazon Echo speakers with the Alexa virtual assistant. If you ask Siri about one of her siblings, her answer might surprise you:
- Hi Siri, are you Alexa?
- Hey Siri, how about Alexa?
- Hey Siri, what’s the best phone?
- Hey Siri, what’s the best virtual assistant?
- Hey Siri, what’s the best operating system?
Have fun with the iPhone virtual assistant
The answers to the questions above can surprise one of the users of Siri. Over time, he has become more “intelligent”, which is why he is able to respond with a certain touch of humor to 25 fun things to ask Siri shown above.