What is Feetfinder?
Feetfinder is a website where people can buy and sell pictures and videos of their feet. Yes, you heard that right, just feet! Feetfinder is where people can show off their feet and earn money.
Why has Feetfinder become popular?
FeetFinder is a social media platform that allows users to buy and sell pictures and videos of feet. It gained popularity among individuals with a foot fetish, a sexual attraction to feet. While the platform does not promote explicit content or illegal activities, its existence and purpose have sparked debates about the ethics and morality of catering to such niche markets.
Some argue that platforms like FeetFinder provide a safe and consensual space for individuals with a foot fetish to express their sexuality. Others, however, criticize it for commodifying and objectifying body parts and potentially fueling unhealthy or dangerous obsessions.
It is worth noting that any discussion or promotion of illegal or non-consensual activities is strictly prohibited by FeetFinder and would be subject to legal action.
How does Feetfinder work?
When someone wants to buy or sell pictures or videos of feet, they can go to Feetfinder. People who want to sell their pictures or videos of feet can create an account on Feetfinder and upload their content. Buyers can then search for and purchase these pictures and videos.
Why do people use Feetfinder?
There are a few reasons why people use Feetfinder. Some people enjoy looking at pictures and videos of feet, and Feetfinder is where they can find what they’re looking for. Others may have a foot fetish, meaning they like feet, and Feetfinder is where they can indulge in their interests.
The company has made every effort to ensure that the platform is a legitimate and trustworthy place and FeetFinder users are highly satisfied with the service.
In addition, we are talking about a very secure site where your personal information will be very well protected; data such as an address and photo identification will only be used to verify age, identification and payments but will never be sold to third parties.
Otherwise, only your username, the photo you want to use for your profile, biography, ethnic origin and foot size will be shown to the public.
Your address and bank information will only be used to be able to send you payments legally.
How much money or money can I earn on FeetFinder?
At FeetFinder, sellers keep 80% of the profits from their sales, and the platform keeps 20% per transaction that it will use to cover commercial expenses, maintenance and improvement of the website.
Your net earnings will depend on many factors, be it popularity, quality of your productions, deals or packages you offer, whether pre-made or custom photos or videos. It will also depend on the kind of customers that buy your photos. According to all these details, the price of your productions can range between $1 and $100.
However, your sales will depend on your creativity and ingenuity to make yourself known.
Payment methods on FeetFinder
All payments will be requested through FeetFinder and managed through Segpay and Paxum, depending on where you reside. If you are based in the US, payments are managed by Segpay; if you are from outside the US, you will receive FeetFinder payments through Paxum.
Segpay and Paxum are two highly secure and trusted companies with unparalleled track records in payments.
In which countries does FeetFinder work?
This platform is available almost for any country in the world. Therefore, FeetFinder can represent an excellent option to earn money in Latin American countries such as Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Venezuela, Argentina, Brazil, Panama, Dominican Republic, Chile, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Peru—mainly USA and European countries like Spain.
If you have attractive feet, using FeetFinder to earn money by taking advantage of your attributes is worth it.
It is important to recognize that although the company dedicates a large part of its income to advertising, it is worth asking yourself how to get buyers on FeetFinder since your success will depend only on you.
Being on the platform means something other than getting the sales you want automatically. You must dedicate part of your time as if it were a part-time job. You have to spend part of your time promoting yourself.
Your earnings will be proportional to the time you spend and the promotional strategies you use to make yourself known.
Requirements and conditions to use FeetFinder
FeetFinder has its own internal rules that are necessary to know in order not to cause block or terminate the account.
They are the following:
- Only suitable for users over 18 years of age; before entering the platform, you must acknowledge that you are 18 or older. Otherwise, you will not be able to create the account, and if you do. If your account is discovered, it will be canceled and reported.
- The content to be published will be strictly foot content; nudity or similar activities are not allowed.
- If you display suggestive content, it will only be allowed if it does not show nudity.
- Prohibited to request to meet with users, propose escort services or Pro-Domme sessions, or any type of illegal sales, among other restrictions specified in the FeetFinder terms and conditions or any inappropriate behavior.
Types of Feetfinder users
1. Foot models: These individuals post pictures and videos of their feet on the platform to make money. They may be amateurs or professional models who specialize in foot photography.
2. Foot fetishists: These individuals have a sexual attraction to their feet and use the platform to buy pictures and videos of their feet. They may have specific preferences for certain types of feet, such as size or shape.
3. Curious individuals: These individuals may not have a foot fetish but are interested in exploring the fetish or the platform out of curiosity.
4. Content creators: Individuals who create content specifically for the FeetFinder platform, such as photographers or videographers specializing in foot fetish content.
It’s worth noting that not all users of FeetFinder fit neatly into these categories, and other types of users may use the platform for different purposes. However, these are some of the most common types of users who may be found on the site.
How can I keep my Feetfinder account secure?
Feetfinder constantly adds new and improved features to help keep the site free of scammers.
To keep Feetfinder secure, please do not share your personal information with others.
Is it mandatory to show your face on FeetFinder?
There is no requirement that you have to show your face on FeetFinder. Many sellers show their faces as it is known to help in sales, but no requirement says you must show your face to sell feet photos on the platform.
FeetFinder requires all sellers to upload a valid photo ID to ensure
security on the platform when registering for verification purposes.
How To Sell Feet Photos On Feet Finder And Earn Silver?
- First, sign up with an email address and fill out a form to verify your identity.
- Next, you must choose whether to join the community as a buyer or seller.
- If you register as a seller, you can upload as many photos and videos as you want. Please note there is a fee of $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year.
- Then click the “Upload” button on the “My Content” page or on your mobile device to upload your albums so buyers can purchase them immediately.
- Name each photo or album in as much detail as possible so buyers can find your photos.
- Once loaded, Feet Finder will automatically fade (fade out) your content until buyers pay a fee to see the content.
How to make money with FeetFinder?
This platform allows you to earn money by selling photos of your feet to buyers.
FeetFinder’s feet model takes 80% of sales, and FeetFinder discounts the remaining 20% for transaction and data security.
If you participate in the referral program and the seller’s content is registered through your unique link, you earn 10% of the sales.
The 10% you earn comes from FeetFinder’s commission, so sellers who sign up through your referral link will get paid for all their sales.
Here are some easy tips for selling Feet photos on FeetFinder
- Add photos and videos with detailed descriptions.
- When you sign up for an account, take quality photos and add detailed descriptions of your images.
- Try to use keywords that help your content rank better on the platform. For example, you might write “sculpted toenails” for a photo with nail art. So use as many keywords as possible to describe the photo of your feet.
- When you upload an image, it will appear faded. It helps protect your content, so buyers have to buy first. Additionally, all photos must be at most 1 GB, and videos must be at most 10 minutes.
- Make sure photos and videos are of high quality.
- High-quality photos and videos are key to increasing sales.
- Consider upgrading your account.
- Another feature of FeetFinder is the premium account that allows you to use all the platform features to earn money. With this system, you can pay $14.99 monthly or purchase an annual subscription for $29.99.
How much money can you make with Feetfinder?
Many people make a lot of money from this business, but here are the main things that help make money with FeetFinder.
- The quality of photos and videos.
- To sell photos of your feet, it’s important to take good quality photos that aren’t blurry, ugly, and high quality; you can take high-quality photos and videos with your iPhone or Android phone.
- Be consistent on the platform.
- Another important way to earn money on the platform is by consistently posting content, such as videos and photos of your feet. It is useful if you want to make sales on the platform.
- Marketing and promotion
- Marketing and promotion of your content play an important role in your sales on the platform. feetFinder does much of the marketing and promotion for you, but you can sell more photos if you also market your new business.
How much should you sell your feet photos for?
According to the FeetFinder blog, foot models on the platform have also earned over $30,000 selling foot photos.
Also, according to FeetFinder, a mix of foot photos and videos at a price helps make the sale.
How does FeetFinder pay?
FeetFinder payments vary based on your location. For US users, payments are made via Segpay, and all payments are managed and made directly by FeetFinder.
For users outside of the US, payments are made through Paxum, a secure platform where you can sign up to receive payments from FeetFinder.
All sellers can track sales and request payment directly from FeetFinder; Segpay and Paxum are trusted companies known for their top-notch security.
FeetFinder Minimum Payments
At FeetFinder, weekly payments are made once your account reaches a minimum of $30. Depending on where you live, this payment is made through Segpay or Paxum.
Also, remember that FeetFinder takes 20% of all revenue from the platform.
Do I have to pay taxes on my earnings on FeetFinder?
Yes, if you currently live in the US and earn more than $600 per year, you must report your income; you must fill out the 1099 form provided by Segpay to declare your taxes for the year.
Remember that if you don’t pay taxes on your income, you may receive a large tax bill at the end of the year. If you live outside of the US, follow your tax guidelines to avoid having a large tax bill at the end of the year.
There are 5000+ reviews on Trustpilot, and average review star is 4.9
- 14-day trial from the seller. Although you have to pay a monthly fee of $4.99 when you sign up, you can try the platform for 14 days.
- If you don’t like the platform after the 14-day trial period, you can cancel your registration and request a refund of the monthly fee of $4.99.
- The reviews for FeetFinder are pretty good: on Trustpilot, it has a rating of 4.9/5, which is high.
- Excellent customer service; Based on Trustpilot reviews, the customer support seems good and helpful. The customer support team offers assistance to both buyers and sellers.
- There are no restrictions on closing your account. If you decide to close your account, you can easily do so.
- Subscriptions and monthly fees; FeetFinder discounts 20% of your earnings on the platform and a monthly subscription fee of $4.99.
- There is no FeetFinder app. People who want to send foot photos through the app must upload the images to their computers. Currently, there is no FeetFinder app available.
- Identity Verification. Some people prefer to upload their government-issued ID documents to the new platform. However, it provides the necessary security to show that the seller and the buyer are real people.
Is Feetfinder safe to use?
Feetfinder is safe to use as long as you’re careful. Like any other website, you should keep your personal information private and only buy from and sell to people with good reviews and ratings.
Is Feetfinder appropriate for children?
No, Feetfinder is not appropriate for children. It’s a website for adults only, and it’s important to remember that children should not be looking at pictures or videos of feet or any other adult content.
Is Feetfinder legal?
Yes, Feetfinder is legal. It’s a website that operates within the laws of the country where it’s based.
Can anyone sign up for Feetfinder?
Yes, anyone 18 years or older can sign up for Feetfinder.
Is it legal to sell photos of my feet?
Yes, it is legal to sell photos of your feet. However, you must be at least 18 and not give out personal information.
How much does FeetFinder Premium cost?
FeetFinder Premium is currently $14.99 per month or $29.99 per year. The basic plan costs $4.99 per month or $14.99 per year.
Is FeetFinder good for sellers?
FeetFinder can be a great seller, but some reviewers have found it difficult to sell on this platform if you need a following.
If you keep this in mind and want to try it out, consider a 14-day trial to see if it’s right.
How much should I charge for standing photography?
The price of foot photography varies from person to person.
However, on average, most people charge $22 for foot photos and $19 for foot videos on Feetfinder.
I always tell people to do what feels comfortable and right for them.
Does FootFinder have a refund policy?
FeetFinder will only refund the money if the transaction is related to fraud. Once the buyer has sent the money to the seller, the transaction is complete.
If the buyer tries to cash out on FeetFinder, his account will be immediately removed from the platform and unable to use it again.
How to sell your feet photos on the Internet without being scammed?
Selling photos of your feet online is a legitimate way to make money for many people, but you should beware of scammers.
If someone asks you for your personal information or asks you to send money, make sure you avoid it.
Sites similar to FeetFinder
ONLYFANS: OnlyFans is an application that allows you to generate income from publications.
Instafeet might be a good place to start. This site allows users to create profiles, post content, and sell photos of their feet.
Fun With Feet: Fun With Feet is a platform that allows you to sell photos of your feet. The site allows people to sell photos of their feet on one side and others to sell them on the other.
Feetify: This site provides tools and resources to make money selling feet photos. Like other sites, the site allows you to earn 100% of your income, not just 80%.